Mmmm! I made a yummy strawberry cream cheese cobbler!
6 Tbs. Butter (melted)
1 C. Flour
1 C. Sugar
1 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 C. Milk
8 oz. Cream cheese (cubed)
2 lb. Strawberrys (topped & cut)
1. Preheat oven to 350° place butter in an 8×11 glass pan, slide into oven to melt (about 5 minutes).
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, & sugar together. Add milk & stir.
3. Pour batter in pan, do not stir.
4. Add strawberries ( topped & cut)
5. Cut cream cheese into small cubes, add to top of cobbler.
*Do not stir, cobbler will bake up and around the strawberries & cream cheese.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes
Not enough cream Cheese??
1/4 C. Sugar
8 oz. Cream cheese
1. In saucepan melt butter & sugar till sugar is dissolved.
2. With electric mixer whip sugar mixture, & cream cheese till creamy smoothe, pour over baked cobbler.
Share & Serve warm!!